Shopping at www.mine.com.sg
- Am I eligible to purchase the items in www.mine.com.sg?
All students, educators, academic and non-academic staff from Ministry of Education can purchase.
- How can I make a bulk order purchase for my school?
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- How can the order status be tracked?
You can contact us at 64386778 between Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm or drop us an email at email@example.com
Payment and Delivery
- What are the payment modes available?
- Cash on delivery/ upon self-collection
- Credit Card (Do note that all major credit cards are accepted except for AMEX & DINERS.)
- Cheque (Cheque can be made payable to "The Network Hub Pte Ltd")
- Internet Banking/ ATM transfer (DBS Current Account No. 019-901000-1).
For Internet banking, please follow there steps:
- Proceed to your preferred bank's website.
- Add new payee for bank transfer.
- Insert your I/C, Passport or Birth Cert number as "My Initials". This has to be the same identification number as the one you used for your purchase.
- Choose "DBS Current" for Payee Account Type.
- Insert "0199010001" for Payee Account Number.
- For Nickname of Payee, insert "MyMall".
- Click submit.
* Please note that is preferred mode of payment is Internet Banking, payment will have to be made before we can process your order.
For self-collection, cash or cheque
For express delivery, only credit card payment is accepted
- What are the shipping methods and charges?
- Express Delivery, $14 per location (Within 2 business days)
- School Delivery, $15 per location (only for Bulk Purchase)
- Alternatively, you can self-collect your item on the next business day ($0) at our shop 24 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City #06-108 Singapore 573970
- What is the timing for Express Delivery?
Monday- Friday. Delivery timings will be between 9am to 6pm. Someone will be required to sign for the delivery.
- What is the lead time for Express Delivery?2 business days.
* For your order to reach you within two working days, information provided must be accurate and the evidence of eligibility (CS or PS card / Student Pass (MOE issued EZ link card) / MOE card / NIE card / School Pass) uploaded must be a valid and eligible one in order for us to process your order in time for express delivery.
For those who have purchased the Student Starter Kit, the License Agreement will need to be downloaded, signed (by parent or legal guardian of student if student is under the age of 18) and attached. Please also attached the IC of the person who signed the agreement.
- What is the lead time for Self-Collection?
Self-collection can be made the next working day (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm). Please call us before heading down to check on the availability of stocks to avoid any disappointment.
- Can I authorizing someone else to collect my order?
If you are authorizing someone else to collect your order on your behalf, please note that we will need to collect a copy of that person’s IC or Passport as authorization. The person would have to bring a photocopy of the evidence of eligibility.
- What is the evidence of eligibility that I have to provide?
(CS or PS card / Student Pass (MOE issued EZ link card) / MOE card / NIE card / School Pass).
Should mentioned evidence of eligibility (point no. 2) is not available, please kindly provide us with an official document (Letter of employment confirmation, School admission letter, Receipt for school fees and etc.) accompanied by IC or Passport of the eligible individual.
- Where is the collection place, and what are the operating hours?
Our office: 24 Sin Ming Lane, Midview City, #06-108, Singapore 573970
Operating hours: Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays. From 9am – 6pm.